60 Seconds With Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan
The Honourable Harjit S. Sajjan, Minister of National Defence:
No, no, we’ll do it properly. I don’t want anybody to say I cheated. Last thing I want is the Deputy Minister wagging his finger at me.
1. What is your favourite food?
Curry, of course.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
It would be out of this world like my good friend, Marc Garneau.
3. What are you passionate about?
4. Who is the first person you make friends with when you start a new job?
You go to the mailroom.
5. What is your number one work related priority?
My Mandate Letter.
6. What is your favourite part of your job?
To represent the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
7. What is the most valuable piece of advice you have received?
Don’t ever get cocky because life has a way of humbling you very quickly.
Am I done? And I was going to keep going.
- Date modified: