Set Your Sights on Healthy Eating: Nutrition Tips
Avoid the holiday bulge!
- Balance party eating with small, lower-calorie meals at other times during the day.
- Have a small snack before a party to take the edge off your hunger.
- Enjoy small portions of special holiday foods.
- Add more physical activity to your routine.
- Moderate your alcohol drinking to no more than 2 drinks a day
- Having one too many can lower your resolve too eat sensibly
- Alternate a drink with a non-alcoholic punch or sparkling water.
- Keep exercising during the holidays
- Dance, go skating, skiing
- Play outside with your family!
- Date modified: