Tags: Operation HONOUR
Harmful and inappropriate sexual behaviour is a real and serious problem for the Canadian Armed Forces. Operation HONOUR is our mission to eliminate it.
Operation HONOUR is based on the principles that:
• Every man and woman who serves the country deserves to be treated with dignity and respect – anything less is simply unacceptable; and
• Any attitudes or behaviours which undermine the camaraderie, cohesion, and confidence of serving members amongst one another threaten the CAF’s long-term operational success–our raison d’être.
How and why is this time different?
• The first focus is on victims;
• It’s an operation;
• The change is being measured; and
• New supporting structures are in place to enhance the Operation HONOUR execution.
- Date modified: