DND Blueprint 2020 Symposium, June 20 Collaboration and Innovation: From ideas to action
Do you have ideas that could improve collaboration and innovation within our department?
We are looking for Defence Team members, civilians and military, who can bring their valuable insight and knowledge by taking part in DND’s first Blueprint 2020 Symposium “En Route to Destination 2020” that will be held on June 20, in the National Capital Region and across the country via video teleconference (VTC).
NCR location: Diefenbaker Building, 111 Sussex Drive
Time: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The symposium will feature:
- A keynote speaker;
- Access to a Human Library run by subject matter experts; and
- A breakout session where participants will form focus groups on various topics.
The focus group topics will be:
- Evolving leadership of tomorrow;
- Incorporating Government of Canada technology;
- Developing an engaging workforce;
- Embracing cultural diversity within DND and the CAF;
- Fostering a healthy and respectful workplace; and
- Modernizing the workplace.
Working outside the National Capital Region?
Each region will run its own symposium, and take part in a live video feed with the NCR. Twenty spots are open in Gagetown, Halifax, Petawawa, St. Jean, Valcartier, Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Esquimalt.
Registration and further details are available on the DND Blueprint 2020 intranet site at: http://intranet.mil.ca/en/focus-future/modern-defence/blueprint2020.page.
For additional information, contact the Blueprint 2020 working group at +Blueprint 2020 – Objectif 2020@ADM(PA) ADMO@Ottawa-Hull or P-OTG.Blueprint2020@intern.mil.ca.
We are “En Route to 2020.” Are you in?
- Date modified: