60 Seconds with Sergeant Frank Green
Sergeant Frank Green, 1st Canadian Ranger Patrol Group, on Operation NUNALIVUT
What is your biggest fear? Bugs.
I’m Ranger Sergeant Frank Green. I’m here on Op NUNALIVUT and I’m here to do the ’60 Second Challenge’.
- What is your favourite country-food?
- What is being a Ranger?
The eyes and the ears and the voice of the North.
- What is your favourite holiday?
- How cold is it in Nunavut?
It feels like the same as the Northwest Territories.
- What are your hobbies?
- Who is your favourite person?
- What would be the best advice you would give to someone going out in the land?
Travel with a partner and be safe.
- What was your first job?
- What is your favourite time of the year to be out in the land?
Mine would be April.
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Right where I am!
- Date modified: